Monday, April 20, 2009

Interview

For my interview, I choose to interview my frien Ariel Jimenez who is a student here at SJSU and is majoring in phsycology.

Q: What do you primarly use youtube for?
A: I use youtube usally just to view funny videos or music videos when im bored.

Q: Have you ever thought of youtube being able to help you out in school?
A: yes i do think its helpful because ive used it before to help me do some research for school and to view lectures and notes and stuff.

Q: What research have you done using youtube?
A: Well recently i used youtube to view how phsycologist help people and changed their life. I also use it a lot for my math class.

Q: Would you say that youtube is a very useful tool that will help you in school?
A: Yea it is becuase it can help you on almost any questoin you have, you just have to search for the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment